- Realistic adult manikin with precise anatomical structure for simulating auscultation practice
- The "Non‐Contact Sensor Network" design covers all clinical auscultation sites, ensuring the complete and accurate simulation of the human anatomy while achieving a high degree of accuracy and simulation of the auscultation site.
- Vibration sensor to simulate diastolic fine tremor, systolic fine tremor and continuous fine tremor
- In addition to the regular 5 auscultation areas, the "atrial auscultation site", "the apical auscultation site after the heart is significantly enlarged" and the "fourth intercostal auscultation site on the left sternal border" are added, which is more in line with the actual clinical auscultation requirements.
- Exclusive software system that integrates cardiopulmonary anatomy teaching, auscultation practice, and assessment
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Detailed anatomical illustrations, voice explanations provide efficient assistance for learning and training
- Customizable online assessment test
- Can establish a teaching network to realize one teacher machine teaching multiple student machines